Our site is still under construction and the OJS system is being updated, please find out more.
Information For Authors
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca
- Indexation, relevance, metrics
- News (June 8, 2022): Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca in Scopus – Elsevier (Agricultural and Biological Sciences: Horticulture; Agronomy and Crop Science; Plant Science)
- News (June 30, 2021): Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca in ISI (Clarivate), IF 2020=1.444, position 157/235 in Plant Sciences, Q3
Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca is a quarterly (beginning in 2019) peer-reviewed journal aimed at disseminating significant research and original papers, critical reviews and short reviews. The subjects refer to plant biodiversity, genetics and plant breeding, development of new methodologies that can be of interest to a wide audience of plant scientists in all areas of plant biology, agriculture, horticulture and forestry. The journal encourages authors to frame their research questions and discuss their results in terms of the major questions of plant sciences, thereby maximizing the impact and value of their research, and thus in favour of spreading their studies outcome. The papers must be of potential interest to a significant number of scientists and, if specific to a local situation, must be relevant to a wide body of knowledge in life sciences. Articles should make a significant contribution to the advancement of knowledge or toward a better understanding of existing biological and agricultural concepts. An international Editorial Board advises the journal. The total content of the journal may be used for educational, non-profit purposes without regard to copyright. The distribution of the material is encouraged with the condition that the authors and the source (Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca or JCR abbrev. title Not Bot Horti Agrobo) are mentioned.
- Roxana L. STOIAN
- Silviu L. MIC
Print ISSN 0255-965X
Electronic ISSN 1842-4309
Open Access Journal:
The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restriction. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.
- See information on ‘Policies’ (Focus and Scope; Peer Review Process; Publication Frequency; Open Access Policy; Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Policy etc.); ‘Submissions’ (Online Submissions; Author Guidelines; Copyright Notice; Privacy Statement; Payment etc.).
Published by AcademicPres on behalf of:
University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Cluj-Napoca
Romanian Academy of Agricultural and Forestry Sciences
Horticulture and Forestry Society from Transylvania
Abstracted and/or indexed:
- Clarivate Analytics, Master Journal List - SCIE, JCR, http://mjl.clarivate.com/ (IF 2020=1.444)
- Scopus - Elsevier, https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/17700156420 (CiteScore 2021=1.9)
- ProQuest, http://www.proquest.com/
- Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International (CABI), https://www.cabdirect.org/
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), https://www.cas.org/
- Russian Scientific and Technical Information Institute (VINITI), http://www.viniti.ru
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE), http://www.base-search.net
- Google Scholar, http://scholar.google.com
- British Library Direct (BLD), http://explore.bl.uk/
- Mendeley, https://www.mendeley.com
- The European Library, http://www.theeuropeanlibrary.org
- Harvard Library, http://hollis.harvard.edu
- Tianjin University of Finance and Economics (TJUFE), http://en.tjufe.findplus.cn
- USDA, https://pubag.nal.usda.gov/
- Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OAIster), http://www.oaister.org
- China Educational Publications Import and Export Corporation (SOCOLAR), http://www.socolar.com
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, http://www.ulrichsweb.com
- Elton B Stephens COmpany (EBSCO), http://www.ebscohost.com
- Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals (MIAR), http://miar.ub.edu/
First published 1965
Print ISSN 0255-965X, Electronic ISSN 1842-4309